- Registration takes place during April of each school year. All returning students must pay QR 1000 to re-register for the coming year. This amount will later be deducted from the student’s tuition.
- A registration fee of QR 1000 is required of each new enrollee at the time of registration to reserve a place in school. This fee is non-refundable.
- Required documents must be submitted to the administration to enable completion of registration.
- All potential entrants to the school must take tests (English & Math) and students may also be subject to an interview to assess their skill levels prior to acceptance.
- A copy of the student’s current and past academic record for the last three academic years submitted to the registration office before an application can be considered.
New students are accepted for admission during the first months of school in September and in the first week of the second term if classroom space permits.