Parent Teacher Association of Global Academy International
” Together , We Can Make GAI Even Better “
What is Parent Teacher Association (PTA) ?
- A group of parents/ guardians and teachers who volunteer some of their time for the betterment of their children.
- Parents and school staff working together to provide each student with a healthy and high and quality social and academic environment.
What does ” PTA GAI ” do ?
- Facilitates the development of a strong partnership between parents / guardians and the school.
- Provides a venue where parents/ guardians can speak about their concerns and/ or contribute their ideas on school issues.
- Often raises money to buy new equipment and / or fund events for the school.
- Provides speakers at meetings to talk about issues that corn school and students interests.
How Can I become a member of ” PTA GAI ” ?
- The PTA GAI general body meeting is held the Second Term of every year.
- All parents / guardians of GAI staff are encouraged and welcome to attend and /or nominate themselves to become an active member of this Association.