The character of an educational program is reflected in its aim and objectives. Listed below are the educational objectives of the school.
- To develop in each student a sense of leadership and decision making.
- To develop and expand each student’s knowledge of man, society, and the universe.
- To promote each student’s ability to think, analyze, and solve problems.
- To develop in each student the acceptance of individuals as persons of worth, possessing special talents that are encouraged and nurtured.
- To prepare each student to be a good and productive citizen in the society.
- To develop in each student the belief in the unity and equality of mankind.
- To cultivate in our students the sense of responsibility we as individuals have towards our bodies.
- To help students keep fit
- To promote healthy lifestyle through a
- healthy sleeping pattern
- healthy and balanced diet
- high level of hygiene
- To inhibit smoking and drug abuse
- To encourage students to take part in sports competitions